The information herein is meant to provide a snapshot of typical real estate prices in Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, including property type, square footage and number of bedrooms and bathrooms. Information is based on data as of October 10, 2019 and is provided for illustrative purposes only. As data is derived from listing prices it may not be indicative of sales prices.
Mont-Tremblant Real Estate Prices – Townhouses and Condos
A typical townhouse in Mont-Tremblant at the $500,000 price point is comprised of three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms covering approximately 2,028 square feet. Age, location and amenities will vary but you can expect to purchase a townhouse built in the past 15-20 years within a short drive of the ski hills. Newer two bedroom and two bathroom condos within walking distance to the slopes are also available at the $500,000 price point.
Mont-Tremblant Real Estate Prices – Houses
Typical Mont-Tremblant house prices include:
- $750,000 buys a four bedroom, three bathroom house covering approximately 2,490 square feet.
- $1,000,000 affords a four bedroom, two bathroom house covering approximately 3,086 square feet.
- $2,000,000 will get you a five bedroom, four bathroom house covering approximately 4,234 square feet.
Age, location and amenities will vary based on each price point.
If you would like more information on real estate prices in Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, or in Canada’s other top vacation and recreational destinations, be sure to launch our interactive map to see what $500,000 to $1 million+ buys.
A four season resort town, Mont-Tremblant has a bit of everything for the outdoor enthusiast.
From skiing and snow shoeing in the winter, to hiking and swimming in the summer, there’s no shortage of activities to keep you occupied throughout the year. When you need a break from a long day on the slopes or other outdoor activity, various shopping and dining options can be found in Mont-Tremblant Village. Relevant data includes:
- Closest major city: Montreal (137 km)
- Population: 9,646*
- Median age: 50.3*
- Median household income: $51,755*
- 2018 Single Family Median Price (Laurentides): $200,000^
- 2019 Single Family Median Price (Laurentides): $206,500^
- 2019/2018 Price (%) (Laurentides): 3.3%^
- 2020 Median Price Forecast (Laurentides): $216,825^
- 2020 Median Price Forecast (%) (Laurentides): 5.0%^
*Statistics Canada. 2016 Census .^ Royal LePage. Recreational Property Report 2019.